Delhi is slowly realizing the benefits of leading a fit and healthy life. With more and more people joining the fit parade, there is a wave of fitness products, apps and apparel coming up in the market. For everyone who is working out, investing in any kind of new gear acts as a motivation to hit the gym again the next morning. So, whether you’re a beginner or a pro, getting yourself a fitness tracking band offers great utility.
Here’s 5 FITPASS recommended, in-budget fitness bands:
- Xiaomi Mi Band – Mi Band is the best fitness tracker available out there for people who are on a tight budget. It counts your steps, tracks your calories and maps your sleep patterns. What else can you ask for in Rs.799? Oh, it also receives basic call and text notifications.
- Intex Fitrist – Intex has made a modest looking fitness band in the new Fitrist. It offers all the basic functionality by, tracking calories counting steps and notifying distance travelled, tracking sleep quality. Apart from all the basic functionality, it also lets you control the music, and notifies calls and messages if your phone is away.
- Fitbit Alta – The Alta is the only tracker which is not too bulky on the wrist, and has a minimalistic design. It is a good-looking device with a screen which does the job. It offers notification alert on your smartphone. Records daily steps, tracks calories and sleep quality like other bands. You’re sure to pull off a style statement with all those peppy colours offered!
- Fitbit Blaze – The Fitbit Blaze is a fitness watch. It offers an ample enough screen to control and view everything. With an inbuilt GPS, it is one of the best devices available for fitness tracking. Track all your activity through the day. Workout with FitStar on your Fitbit Blaze and just follow the instructions! This smart looking fitness watch does it all for you.
- Moov Now – Moov Now is another compact fitness band that offers more than just the regular features. It lacks a screen, but boasts a good, sporty look. From running to cycling to swimming, Moov Now coaches you through all. With wide ranging functionality like analyzing your form, measuring impact, tracking reps and built-in coaching. Moov Now is bound to be your favourite fitness wearable.
So, there you have it. The best of the best and why you should buy them.